..........Contact me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com.........

Contact me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com

Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Will Is So Handsome

Our grandnephew, Will, is adorable. But he's going to be someone's heart throb as he is so goodlooking. His mother snapped this photo with her cell phone and the quality wasn't very good (as in a small size file so not enough pixels to make it good and sharp). So I gave it a little glow and kept it small on the page so it wouldn't pixelate. I used a fade in from the side in Adobe Photoshop Elements graphic frames. I used some overlays over the cloud paper for the distressed look. I used white cloud stitching to sort of emboss it. Then I used the elements for the vignettes. Considering the low quality of the original picture file, I think I was able to catch the effect I was looking for.


No comments:

My Most Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Contact Me

To contact me, email me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com