..........Contact me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com.........

Contact me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com

Sunday, October 23, 2016

Going To The Fair

Our county Fair this year was last week. Most of my husband's family got together to take the grandchildren (our grandnieces and grandnephews). I didn't get to go because I wasn't up to it. But Stan took the camera and took photos for me and I made these digital scrapbook pages from his photos of the Fair.






This layout is the only one I didn't do from scratch. This was a nice quickpage. I added the picture and made some tweaks (for instance the titles were in French so I had to adjust that).





These are photos that our niece, Jenny, made of her three when they went to the Fair (they live in California so they didn't get to go with us).



1 comment:

Elouise said...

These pages are lovely! You are going to have to teach me how to do it.

My Most Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Contact Me

To contact me, email me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com