..........Contact me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com.........

Contact me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com

Monday, October 17, 2016

Fall Scrapbook Pages

Our grandniece and grandnephew were taken to a little farm Fall event by their grandparents this weekend. They shared some pictures and I made these digital scrapbook pages using them.

Here is Savannah's Fall digital scrapbook page.




Here is Will's Fall digital scrapbook page.


Then, on the other side of the country, our niece, Jenny's children got a wonderful group photo for the Fall. They live in California so they don't experience the same season change but she captured it with the golds and greens in the photo with Brooke, Brett and Ryan. So here is the Fall digital scrapbook page I made with them.



Here is the page I did of another grandniece, Reagan. She is so cute and this picture really caught her expression. Here is the Fall digital scrapbook page I made of her.


This grandnephew went to pumpkin patch this weekend. Here is the digital scrapbook page I made of him at the pumpkin patch.


No comments:

My Most Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Contact Me

To contact me, email me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com