..........Contact me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com.........

Contact me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com

Sunday, August 07, 2016

Old Tins

At every thrift store, you will find beautiful old tins. They would make for such good storage. I use an old cookie tin, with a pretty picture on it, for my tea bags. I did a Google search to find some ideas on how to use these old tins. Some recycle the cookie tins for organizing. They may paint or paper them. Others repurpose the tins into clocks, lamps, etc. Some collect them for their beauty and display them. I even saw where some were layered, painted and decorated to look like a wedding cake for decorations. One person used them to make a fountain. If you have any ideas on how to use them, or display them, leave a comment.

































No comments:

My Most Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Contact Me

To contact me, email me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com