..........Contact me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com.........

Contact me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com

Monday, June 20, 2016

Some Digital Scrapbooking Pages

Our little grandniece, Brooke, took her first ballet class. Her mother said she didn't cooperate and danced to her own tune without listening to the teacher. This photo is so cute and does show her taking a seat when she's supposed to be twirling. LOL! I tried to creat the sense of a twirling dancer with this digital scrapbook page.



Our grandniece and grandnephew, Savannah and Will, are beating the heat in their baby pool, swimsuits and popsicles! I created this digital scrapbook layout with the bright colors in their swimsuits.


In this layout, our grandnephew, Will, was playing in the dirt (just like his Daddy did!) and I wanted to make this a fun digital scrapbook page. I used stripes reminiscent of layers of soil. The base paper was colorfully stained wood ship lap. Dirt Was Made To Play In!






No comments:

My Most Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Contact Me

To contact me, email me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com