..........Contact me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com.........

Contact me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com

Tuesday, November 03, 2015

Halloween Digital Scrapbook Pages 2015

I will be working on my Halloween digital scrapbook pages and will be posting them here as I finish each one. Here is the first one, our grandniece, Reagan. She was the cutest little candy corn.





She was the cutest little monkey!



Our grandnephew, Cash, is enjoying Halloween in these digital scrapbook pages.





Our grandniece, Savannah, as Cinderella.




Our grandnephew, Will, was a flying dragon for Halloween.



Our niece, Jenny, and her husband and children live in California. Jenny sent me photos of them carving their pumpkins and in their costumes (except I didn't get a picture of Brett dressed as a soldier).





Ryan was Spiderman.



Brooke was a cat for her daycare costume.



I thought this was a watermelon costume but I've now been told (too late!) that she was a Strawberry Shortcake. Oh well! At least I got the colors right!



That does it for this year's Halloween digital scrapbook pages. I really enjoyed doing them!

No comments:

My Most Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Contact Me

To contact me, email me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com