..........Contact me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com.........

Contact me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com

Thursday, November 26, 2015

Fifteen More Things That You Can Throw Away



Here are 15 more things that you can throw away and never miss. Such freedom from useless items!
  1. Old shoes
  2. Old used toothbrushes
  3. Mismatched socks
  4. Expired food
  5. Expired medication
  6. Makeup and perfume that is over a year old
  7. Old electronics
  8. Unused hangers. I use a different color of plastic hanger in each closet so I know where it belongs. So if I get wire hangers or any that don't match my hanger system, I throw them away.
  9. Old towels. If they are getting frayed, see through, and full of holes, it's time to toss or give them away to a local vet or dog groomer.
  10. Unmatched sheets. Do you have a flat sheet with no matching fitted sheet or vice versa? Only keep your matching sheets that are in good condition. You don't need more than two sets for each bed in your home.
  11. Pens that don't work
  12. Kitchen utensils and appliances that you don't use or are duplicates
  13. Manual and warranties from things you no longer own
  14. Old school textbooks
  15. Anything that is broken

No comments:

My Most Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Contact Me

To contact me, email me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com