..........Contact me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com.........

Contact me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com

Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Wedding Wednesday - Scrapbook Pages

Wedding Wednesday is a daily blogging prompt at Geneabloggers.com used by many genealogy bloggers to help them post content on their sites. A great way to display wedding photos or scan wedding invitations and announcements!

Our niece, Jenny, and her family flew back east to go to Kyle's brother's wedding. Adam and Jennifer Martin got married a few weeks ago. Kyle and the boys went for a whole week to visit with family. Jenny and Brooke had to wait and come for the weekend. Here is the digital scrapbook page I made of her and Brooke's adventure in the airport. There was a 3 hour layover and it was fun with an 18 month old!



The photos Jenny shared with us were just cell phone photos but I wanted to use them anyway to make a digital scrapbook layout of them at the rehearsal and the wedding. This page was of the family at the rehearsal banquet.



Here are the wedding photos. Jenny was a bridesmaid.



Brooke and Brett with some of their cousins on Kyle's side of the family.



Their little family.




They made it safely back home to California.

No comments:

My Most Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Contact Me

To contact me, email me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com