..........Contact me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com.........

Contact me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com

Friday, August 14, 2015

Friday's Faces From The Past - Ryan

Friday’s Faces from the Past is a daily blogging prompt at Geneabloggers.com used by many genealogy bloggers to help them post content on their sites. Tell the story behind a cherished family photo? Friday’s Faces from the Past is a way to highlight photos.

Our grandnephew, Ryan, had the cutest photos made at his daycare. His daycare teacher brought the props and outfits and got these great photos. They were actually taken just a few weeks ago. Unfortunately I didn't have the original photos to make these digital scrapbook pages. They are cell phone photos of the originals. But I think I still managed to do some great digital scrapbook layouts of them. I so appreciate his teacher getting these photos and his mother, our niece, Jenny, for getting them to me in whatever form!












No comments:

My Most Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Contact Me

To contact me, email me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com