..........Contact me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com.........

Contact me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com

Thursday, July 09, 2015

4th of July

Our grandniece, Savannah, was rocking the look for July the 4th! We always get together at Stan's sister's house for a big cookout. Stan and Luke made hash, Eddie made smoked boston butts and hot dogs. Then we had all the sides you can think of. She has a pool but this year it was a little cool for in the pool. But we enjoyed her big yard and a tent for shade. I will add more 4th of July scrapbook pages to this post as I make them.

Vanny



Our grandnephews, Brett and Ryan, and grandniece, Brooke, celebrated the 4th of July out in California with some friends. Jenny sent us these photos of their 4th of July.



Our grandnephew, Cash, has his first 4th of July!



Mom and Dad were invited to Kathi's and they enjoyed it.



My mother-in-law, Peggy, on the 4th of July



Our grandnephew, Will, on the 4th of July







No comments:

My Most Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Contact Me

To contact me, email me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com