..........Contact me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com.........

Contact me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com

Thursday, June 18, 2015

Recycle Those Entertainment Centers

Thrift stores have a glut of old entertainment centers and TV cabinets. I have two myself. But they are heavy pieces of wood furniture that have many other uses besides housing the old tube TVs. Just because you get flat screen TVs doesn't mean you have to get rid of the deep entertainment center. You can reuse, repurpose, recycle old entertainment centers. Everyone has seen the great children's kitchens that have been made by handy, creative individuals out of these recycled entertainment centers. But I looked for other uses. Right now, one of my entertainment centers still houses a TV, a flat screen TV in my bedroom. The other is in the living room and holds our stereo. And don't forget those old television cabinets! With just a little creativity and maybe some DIY skills, you can turn them into interesting and functional pieces again.

But I scoured the internet with a Google search and found these fantastic ideas. They are not my ideas and I greatly appreciate those who share their ideas and creativity.


















































br />






No comments:

My Most Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Contact Me

To contact me, email me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com