..........Contact me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com.........

Contact me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com

Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Our Seventh Day In California

On our last full day in California, Jenny took us to San Francisco.





We passed neighborhoods of old houses. Most are multi family housing. Some were very nice.




Gas was very expensive in San Francisco. But it was more all over CA compared to here.



















We also went through Chinatown.













She drove us right down to Fisherman's Wharf. We parked (parking cost $40!) and walked to Pier 39. It was very cloudy and gray when we first got to San Francisco but after lunch the sun came out and so did the people. We had lunch at the Wipe Out Bar and Grill.




























After lunch, here came the sun.



Sea Lions



























































There all kinds of people doing things to get money - mimes, dancers, singers, sword swallowers, etc.





I would have loved to have taken a tour on segways.










No comments:

My Most Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Contact Me

To contact me, email me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com