..........Contact me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com.........

Contact me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com

Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Our Last Day In California And The Trip Home

Sunday morning we had to get ready to leave. We had breakfast together at a local McDonalds. Jenny and the children went on to church and we headed to the airport. This is always the hardest part for Stan and I... the goodbyes. I tried not to cry but did a little and was very depressed for a few days. But it was worth the trip. Brett didn't want us to leave either. He got a little grumpy. I know Brooke had some idea the fun was over. Jenny was choked up. I just hate thinking their little family is way on the other side of the nation.



















This is the last photo I took of them. You can tell Brooke isn't happy. Neither was I, Brookie Cookie.



Scenes from our airplane out of Salt Lake City, UT.














No comments:

My Most Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Contact Me

To contact me, email me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com