..........Contact me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com.........

Contact me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com

Monday, February 23, 2015

I Love Coffee

I have two favorite beverages: iced sweet tea and coffee. I like my coffee flavored. Here is a delicious Cinnamon Latte I had from Port City Java. Love it!

br />
For my regular, everyday coffee, I love QT's coffee. I can get a 24 oz cup for $1.75. If I bring my cup back in for a refill I can get about 60 cents off for an even cheaper cup. I will put in about 1/3 cup of the flavored coffees and then fill up with regular coffee or decaf coffee. I don't like it too sweet and don't need the calories so I just use 1/3 of the flavored coffee. I go through stages where I will want the Pumpkin Spiced (in the Fall), Chocolate Peppermint (Christmas), Almond, Raspberry Caramel. I'm trying to use their sugar free White Chocolate Caramel so I can save some more calories. But I also have sever hypoglycemia so when I know I need some sugar, I'll get whatever flavor I'm craving for the day.

No comments:

My Most Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Contact Me

To contact me, email me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com