..........Contact me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com.........

Contact me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com

Thursday, February 12, 2015

Gunner

Our nephew, Luke, and his wife, Hannah, got the kids a new puppy. He's a Belgian Malinois and German Shepherd mix that they named Gunner. The kids are very excited and Hannah took this photo of little Will on the floor playing with Gunner.


I usually use colors from the photos to decide on the colors I will use on the page. So I used green, tan, brown/black, blue and off white. I think using colors found in the photos always makes the photos and pages look like they go together. Being a toddler, of course I needed to indicate what a hot mess a toddler is. So most of my children pages will have a sort of messy look. It takes a lot of work to make something look like a mess just happened. Every element is placed carefully to give that casual jumbled look. The spilled paint and splatters are the base to get that look. I used the spirals to represent a toddler tornado. I used the cartoon dogs because toddlers relate to cartoons and they add the fun aspect.

No comments:

My Most Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Contact Me

To contact me, email me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com