..........Contact me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com.........

Contact me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com

Monday, September 08, 2014

Wild Ace Pizza

One of our favorite places to have lunch is the Wild Ace Pizza downtown. I have had their pizza and it's a good thin crust pizza. Stan always gets that. But my favorite is the Sop With Camel roast beef sandwich with au jus. For lunch they have a great price on half a Sop With Camel sandwich with a salad. I always get the Caesar salad. I also enjoy the sandwich with their horseradish mayonnaise. I'm afraid that's all we've tried. Because we like it so much we get the same things every time we go. But the service has been great and we enjoy eating on the patio or inside. They have the inside decorated with model airplanes. This fascinated our great nephews when a bunch of our family met for dinner there one night.






No comments:

My Most Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Contact Me

To contact me, email me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com