..........Contact me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com.........

Contact me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com

Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Picking Corn In Illinois

Our niece, Jenny, and her family are moving to California. Her husband is in the Air Force and Kyle has been stationed to Travis Air Force Base. His family lives in Illinois where he has been stationed as a recruiter so the last 4 years they have been able to enjoy his large family. Just before they left to move to California this week, Grandpa Matt took Jenny's 2 boys and another grandson to pick corn. There is literally nothing in the area but corn fields and wind mills! So I definitely wanted to scrapbook this event. Here is what I did!




No comments:

My Most Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Contact Me

To contact me, email me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com