..........Contact me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com.........

Contact me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com

Friday, August 29, 2014

Friday Funny

Funny Friday is a blogging prompt from Geneabloggers.com. Have you come across something genealogy-related that makes you laugh or smile? Post images, stories, quotes and more during Friday Funny. Friday Funny is a daily blogging prompt suggested by Jennie Pak of They Came to Montana.


Our niece, Jenny, and her husband, Kyle, just moved to California to Travis Air Force Base. Kyle is starting his 3rd stint in the Air Force. It was very hard to watch them and their 3 small children move so far away from us. But they are seeing it as an adventure. Currently they are living in a hotel on base until their on base house becomes available. Anyway, Jenny had a couple of funny stories that she shared on Facebook and I just had to scrap them. The journaling speaks for itself. I created the digital scrapbook pages myself.





No comments:

My Most Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Contact Me

To contact me, email me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com