..........Contact me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com.........

Contact me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com

Tuesday, June 03, 2014

Useful Kitchen Utensils - Ladles

Soup ladles are indispensable in my kitchen. When I was growing up, Mom just used a tea cup for a ladle. When I got married someone gave me a soup ladle with some kitchen utensils and I couldn't believe Mom hadn't had one. (I think I bought her one after that!) Anyway, here are the two that I have.


Ladles are made in a variety of sizes depending upon use; for example, the smaller sizes of less than 5 inches in length are used for sauces or condiments, while extra large sizes of more than 15 inches in length are used for soup or punch.

Be sure to get one strong enough not to bend. You can get ladles in plastic, wood, stainless steel. If you get stainless steel, look for 18/10 stainless. For serving ladles you can get them in silver and silver plate.


No comments:

My Most Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Contact Me

To contact me, email me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com