..........Contact me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com.........

Contact me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com

Thursday, June 26, 2014

Squash Croquettes

Sharon's Squash Croquettes

3 medium yellow summer squash, grated
1/2 medium sweet onion, finely chopped
1 egg
1/4 cup of chopped fresh cilantro
1/2 cup plain all purpose flour
salt and pepper to taste
Garlic and Mushroom flavored olive oil


I washed and cut off the ends of the squash. Then I used a grater to shred the squash into a bowl. I drained it.



I finely chopped the onion and added it to the squash. Then I added the egg, fresh cilantro, seasonings and flour. I heated enough olive oil to fry the croquettes. I dropped the patties in the oil.



I let them fry about 5 minutes on each side. Then I drained them on a paper towel and added some more fresh cilantro sprinkled on top. They were so light and delicious!



Source: Me!

No comments:

My Most Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Contact Me

To contact me, email me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com