..........Contact me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com.........

Contact me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Sorry

I'm sorry I've neglected my blog lately. My husband, Stan, was injured in an accident at work. It resulted in fractured neck vertebrae, collar bone and a severe concussion. It was a very near thing. He could have been killed, paralyzed, brain damaged but God is good! He was with Stan and I through every step. He still has a good bit of pain and he's not used to it. I have chronic pain and have had for years but this is new to him. But he is back to light duty, parttime work. It scared me to death and I've been having to take care of a lot of things that I don't normally have to deal with. I've been very busy. I appreciate your prayers on our behalf and I anticipate getting back to my normal blogging soon.

No comments:

My Most Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Contact Me

To contact me, email me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com