..........Contact me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com.........

Contact me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com

Wednesday, April 02, 2014

Useful Kitchen Utensils - Serve 'em Up Spoons


Everybody needs at least two big spoons. One slotted or with holes and one without. Use the slotted one to serve out peas and the spoon without holes to serve out the macaroni and cheese! I have metal ones and plastic ones. I don't have non-stick cookware, enameled cast iron or anodized cookware but I do have 3 different sizes of crockpots and I prefer to use the plastic spoons with my crockpots so I don't scratch the surface of the stoneware insert. With the metal spoons I was looking for handles that didn't bend and long enough to use in some large stock pots. These are the 4 Go-To spoons for me. I also have some wooden spoons in different sizes and, of course, my nice serving spoons for the table.


No comments:

My Most Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Contact Me

To contact me, email me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com