..........Contact me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com.........

Contact me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Useful Kitchen Utensils - Potato Masher

OK, I know you can use a hand mixer to whip potatoes. That's great and works well. I still have the original hand mixer that I got when I got married in 1977 and it still works perfectly. I also have my wonderful Kitchenaid mixer. But both of those can create more mess to clean up than it's worth. So I rarely made mashed potatoes. Then I bought an old potato masher. I just liked the look of it. And believe it or not I can use it easily and throw it in the dishwasher. And, if it tears up, no big expense. You can purchase new potato mashers too. But here is my old one.


No comments:

My Most Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Contact Me

To contact me, email me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com