..........Contact me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com.........

Contact me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com

Sunday, March 16, 2014

Useful Kitchen Utensils - Onion Holder



I've cooked since I was 17 yrs old and still don't have confidence in my chopping and mincing. I'm always scared that I'm going to cut myself. So for mincing onions, I use an onion holder. I wish I could be like those chefs on TV who can use their santoku or chef knife to chop and mince with ease. But it's still a job that I'm not proficient at. I feel like I've got 2 left hands when it comes to chopping and mincing. I've often wondered if those finger guards would work and give me the confidence to learn how to use the santoku or chef knives. I tend to use the smaller utility, kitchen and paring knives. But I can really recommend using an onion holder and it's a staple in my kitchen utensils. It's pretty inexpensive considering how handy they are for mincing onions.




No comments:

My Most Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Contact Me

To contact me, email me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com