..........Contact me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com.........

Contact me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com

Friday, March 21, 2014

Storing Food Storage Plastic Bags

I wanted to empty some drawers in my kitchen which were filled with food storage bags like Ziplocs and food wrap. I searched on Amazon for ideas. I was ready to buy something! But every food wrap storage device had negative comments. They were flimsy, hard to use or didn't tear correctly. So I ended up just getting a bin, having my husband screw it inside a cabinet door for the food wraps. That is working great. But the plastic food storage bags were another thing. I couldn't seem to find anything that organized them and worked. I really can't take credit for the idea that finally came to me. It had to be the Lord because I'm not this inventive. But it suddenly came to me. A cheap way to store and organize. If it doesn't work, I'm only out a few bucks. So I went to the cheapest place and bought some oven mitts. For the smaller food bags, I stuffed some paper towel in the bottom. Then I folded the bags and stuffed them in the mitts. I bought some magnetic hooks at Walmart and hung them on the side of my refrigerator. See what you think.




1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Love it! Great idea! Keep em coming!

My Most Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Contact Me

To contact me, email me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com