..........Contact me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com.........

Contact me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com

Friday, March 14, 2014

Useful Kitchen Tools - Kitchen Scissors

Another kitchen utensil that I use constantly are scissors. There are many ways to use scissors in the kitchen so having multiple pairs might make sense. For instance, I use some for opening packages, clipping coupons, snipping herbs, cutting string, etc. You want a strong pair and you might want a couple of other pairs for different jobs. I gave a pair of kitchen scissors to my niece one year for a gift and she said what I already knew, "That was one of the most useful gifts anyone's ever given me. I use my kitchen scissors all the time!"


Scissors are so handy in nearly every room of the house. You don't have to have just one pair of scissors. I keep different pairs in my bathroom, a pair in my bedroom, two in my kitchen and one pair in my laundry room. They all have their places and when I'm through, I put them back where they belong. Having multiple of some things is efficient.

No comments:

My Most Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Contact Me

To contact me, email me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com