..........Contact me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com.........

Contact me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

The Wild Hauser Boys Are Coming!

Our niece, Jenny, and her husband, Kyle, are bringing their children for a visit in a couple of weeks. Brett is 5 now and Ryan will be 2 yrs old in June. They just had a little girl, Brooke, who is about 2 mos old. It will be the first time we've seen little Brooke in person so we can't wait for them to get here!. While we were talking about their trip on Facebook, my husband said he wanted to take the boys and do some "crazy" things and, in jest, said it might even result in "scars" (like riding in a wagon or a go cart). Jenny quipped right back and said, she wasn't worried about the boys getting scars but that they might give Great Uncle Stan some scars and she said "Just ask Kyle. He's got a scar on his ankle where Brett put a sparkler in his boot." When I read that I rolled! I laughed so hard and I knew I had to come up with a digital scrapbook page about it. Here is the result. The journaling are the actual repartee on Facebook.



No comments:

My Most Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Contact Me

To contact me, email me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com