..........Contact me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com.........

Contact me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com

Friday, February 21, 2014

2014 Charlotte, NC Spring Home and Garden Show

My Mom, Dad, Aunt Janis and I went to the Spring Home and Garden Show today. As always we really enjoyed it. The first day is when everything is the freshest and it was Senior Day which means the tickets were at a discount for everyone 55+. We had such a nice time. I got some flavored olive oils, some olives and some Sangria mix (it goes with a bottle of wine, add to the freezer and let it semi-freeze until it's a slushy like a wine Icee). Here are the photos I took today.


























































































No comments:

My Most Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Contact Me

To contact me, email me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com