..........Contact me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com.........

Contact me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com

Monday, January 27, 2014

Washburn General Store, Bostic, NC

Stan and I took his mother, Peggy, and her friend, Bill, to Bostic, NC to the historic Washburn General Store. It was a cold, windy but beautiful day and here are the photos that I took.

The home across the street from the store. It's on the National Historical Register along with the store and barn.





My mother-in-law and her friend.





Stan





We got Tinker Toys and Lincoln Logs for Christmas one year.



A union suite





Canning supplies











Calf bottles. Used these a many a time.




In the center of the ceiling is a train track.










Early vegetable seeds











Molasses









Washburn's safe



Shelves of speckled enamel ware








Wood stoves












No comments:

My Most Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Contact Me

To contact me, email me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com