..........Contact me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com.........

Contact me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com

Thursday, January 02, 2014

Our New Year's Eve Girl

Our niece, Jenny, and her husband, Kyle, welcomed their third child into the world at 1:21am, 12/31/2013. Little Brooke Ann was 8 lbs 2 oz, 20 inches long with a head full of blonde hair. Mama and baby did wonderful during the birth and they are already home. Their two older sons, Brett and Ryan, are gleefully welcoming her. Little Ryan doesn't know what to do with her. He pokes her and laughs. We got to facetime with Jenny yesterday and see the baby. Meanwhile Ryan was imping around in the background. He's going to be 2 on his next birthday so this is all new to him. Brett is going to be 5 and it's old hat to him.






What a blessing to bring the new year in on. God is good!!!!!!

No comments:

My Most Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Contact Me

To contact me, email me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com