..........Contact me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com.........

Contact me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com

Sunday, October 06, 2013

Picnic In The Park

Last Wednesday, Hannah and I took her 2 children, Will and Savannah, to a good park. Luke and Hannah are our nephew and niece-in-law so Will and Savannah are our grandnephew and grandniece. I made up a picnic of stuff I thought Savannah would like: peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, yogurt, applesauce, apple slices, cheese and Ritz crackers and some cold lemonade.




Last week and this weekend have been very warm for October but the humidity is low so it's not too uncomfortable. We got to the park about 11:00am and had such a good time. I got lots of pictures and some videos. We were the only ones there at that time of the morning so Savannah had her run of the place. In fact, she thought it was her personal playground. When man brought his son in, she was quite indignant! "MY PLAYGROUND!"

Great Aunt Sharon and baby Will!








































We had lunch and she ran around and played some more. Then I took them for a quick shopping trip for being so good. Little Will was just happy to be along for the ride. As I took them home, both children fell fast asleep in their car seats.










No comments:

My Most Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Contact Me

To contact me, email me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com