..........Contact me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com.........

Contact me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com

Sunday, October 13, 2013

Organizing School

It's good for children to learn how to be organized at an early age. Instill in them how to organize their books, supplies, lockers, schedules and you will teach them a life skill that will carry them far! Here are some ideas for organized lockers.













Here are a few ideas I found on how to organize your school supplies for all those homework assignments.











Your children have put a lot of work into their studies, their artwork, their special projects. You can keep their work organized to pass down to them when they have homes of their own. Here are some ideas I found on how to organize and store their schoolwork. One word of advice, try to use acid free materials from paper to folders, page protectors to storage containers., from pens to adhesives. Do a Google search to find acid free supplies for storage such as boxes, binders, etc.















No comments:

My Most Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Contact Me

To contact me, email me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com