..........Contact me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com.........

Contact me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com

Sunday, October 06, 2013

Brett And Cars

Our greatnephew, Brett, loves cars. Maybe it's just because of the Cars movie but he's amazing with anything to do with cars. He can be in his car seat and going down the road. When he sees a car that is like one of ours, he can point it out and be absolutely correct! For instance, he'll see a GMC Yukon like mine and he knows that SUV is like his Aunt Sharon's car. He likes classic cars and he likes NASCAR races. He knows a Mustang from a Camaro and he's only 4 yrs old! They took him to a Cruise Night in their little town and his mother took these photos of him with the cars and this is my digital scrapbook page.


No comments:

My Most Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Contact Me

To contact me, email me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com