..........Contact me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com.........

Contact me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com

Sunday, September 22, 2013

Skyping

Brett has learned how to Skype with the family all by himself this year. Ryan is still sure that somehow we are actually in the computer and if he looks hard enough in the keyboard or the screen, he will be able to find us and touch us. Jenny has gotten the cutest pictures of him trying to find his Grommie and Pickles (his grandparents) in the computer. Elaine (Grommie) took the pictures of them on her computer screen. I'm amazed at how young our great nieces and great nephews have taken to technology! I made this digital scrapbooking page from those photos. I used some elements with the idea that it would represent technology.



No comments:

My Most Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Contact Me

To contact me, email me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com