..........Contact me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com.........

Contact me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com

Monday, August 19, 2013

Organizing Your Medicine Cabinet

How do you organize your medications and pharmaceuticals? If you have them all over the house, you might want to corral them. Some people have stuff in the bathroom, vitamins in the kitchen, medications in the drawer by the bed, etc. Then trying to find what you need becomes a hunt. You might want to go around and get all the drug store supplies and medicines. Lay them out and decide what you need and where it makes sense to you to store them. Some medications and vitamins need to be stored in refrigeration. You can purchase a small dorm fridge to keep them like I do or keep them in a box in the refrigerator. Most experts agree that it's not a good idea to keep these supplies in the bathroom where moisture and heat could affect them. Once you decide where you want to keep them whether it's a closet, drawer, cabinet, etc. Then think of ways to organize them in that space. I did a Google search and found some great ideas.



































No comments:

My Most Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Contact Me

To contact me, email me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com