..........Contact me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com.........

Contact me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Evans and Chelsea's Wedding Rehearsal Dinner

Our nephew, Evans, got married last weekend. He married his high school sweetheart, Chelsea. The Wedding weekend started with the Rehearsal and Dinner. Evans' parents are Kenny and Anna. Kenny is one of Stan's younger brothers. They had rented the Wilkins House in Cowpens for the Rehearsal Dinner.






There had been a terrific thunderstorm a little earlier and I caught this rainbow from the front porch.



The hors d'oeuvres





My husband, Stan.



They had black and white photos of Chelsea and Evans around the room.







My mother-in-law, Stan's mother, Evans' grandmother, Peggy.



An ice cream cake with grouping of seashells.



Chicken fried steak and fried chicken with macaroni and cheese, green beans and cheesy potatoes. Very good.





Family talking on the front porch: L to R Eddie, Kyle, Kathi, Jenny











My sister-in-law, Stan's little sister, Angie with our niece, Jenny.





Stan's younger brother, Donnie, and their mother, Peggy.



The family table. Evans family is on the left and Chelsea's family is on the right.





My sister-in-law, Stan's sister, Kathi and our niece-in-law, Hannah.







The Bride and Groom, Evans and Chelsea.



The Groom's mother, my sister-in-law, Anna.



Evans makes a speech.



Kenny is Stan's younger brother and father of the Groom, also the Best Man. He made a speech and got all choked up. Very sweet moment.



Aaron is Kenny and Anna's middle son and he also tried to make a speech. He could barely get it out.





Logan is Kenny and Anna's youngest son. He was helping out by passing out the ice cream cake.


No comments:

My Most Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Contact Me

To contact me, email me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com