..........Contact me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com.........

Contact me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com

Monday, May 20, 2013

Moving Burgundy Outdoors!

In my series on different colors to use outside the house, I thought of red but everyone already knows about how to use red outside. Red roses, red geraniums, red doors, red patio furniture, etc. But what about burgundy? Have you ever thought about using burgundies outside? So I got on Google and looked for photos using burgundies on the house and outdoors and in your landscaping to get you thinking about this beautiful color. I appreciate all those who post such wonderful photos on the Internet for the rest of us to draw inspiration from. Here is what I found.






























































































No comments:

My Most Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Contact Me

To contact me, email me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com