..........Contact me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com.........

Contact me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Something I Was Attached To

Describe an item you were incredibly attached to as a child. What became of it?


I was having a hard time learning to read in the first grade. My Mother bought me a "big girl" book, Nancy Drew's The Secret Of The Old Clock. I couldn't wait to learn how to read so I could read this book! Every once and awhile I would take it out and try to read it again. Finally, in the third grade, I was able to read it all the way through. I loved it and collected a good many Nancy Drews. I still have them all. My Mother found a box full of vintage Nancy Drews when I was about 12 yrs old. They had been printed in the 1930's. I read them all and still have them. It also set up a lifelong love of books and the mystery genre.

No comments:

My Most Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Contact Me

To contact me, email me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com