..........Contact me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com.........

Contact me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Wedding Wednesday - Grandmother and Granddaddy's Wedding

These are the first known photos of Grandmother and Granddaddy after they were married on December 30, 1933 in Marion, McDowell County, NC. They were with some of his siblings. Maybe on a picnic? It was Granddaddy's sisters, Great Aunt Margaret Alice Reese Young and her husband, Joe Edgar Young, Sr.; Great Aunt Oma Grace Reese Beck (not married at the time but later married Charles Jackson Beck, aka Jack Beck).

Geneva Margaret Lamb Reese, Wilford William Reese



Great Aunt Margaret Alice Reese Young and Great Uncle Joe Edgar Young, Sr.



Great Aunt Oma Grace Reese Beck, Great Aunt Margaret Alice Reese Young, Grandmother Geneva Margaret Lamb Reese,



From left to right: Grandmother Geneva Margaret Lamb Reese, Granddaddy Wilford William Reese, Great Aunt Oma Grace Reese Beck, Great Uncle Joe Edgar Young, Sr., Great Aunt Margaret Alice Reese Young.



Geneva Margaret Lamb Reese with her sister-in-law, Margaret Alice Reese Young. My Grandmother looks a lot like my sister, Elaine, in this picture. I added a picture of Elaine so you can see what I mean.





Great Aunt Margaret Alice Reese Young and Great Uncle Joe Edgar Young, Sr.



1 comment:

Heather Kuhn Roelker said...

What great photos! You are right, your sister is the spitting image of your grandmother. I especially love that we can see their shoes.

My Most Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Contact Me

To contact me, email me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com