..........Contact me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com.........

Contact me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com

Sunday, March 17, 2013

Sentimental Sunday - Mom's First Grade Scrapbook

Sentimental Sunday is a daily blogging prompt through Geneabloggers.com used by many genealogy bloggers to help them post content on their sites. To participate in Sentimental Sunday, simply create a post in which you discuss a sentimental story or memory about an ancestor, or maybe even a family tradition that touches you.


I have my Mother's first grade scrapbook. Her teacher had kept this scrapbook for each child during the year and gave it to them at the end of the year. The old mimeograph pages that Mother colored are so typical of the early 1940's in a rural school.














































No comments:

My Most Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Contact Me

To contact me, email me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com