..........Contact me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com.........

Contact me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com

Thursday, February 07, 2013

Sunken Living Rooms

When you hear the term, "sunken living room", do you imagine something like this?



Well, it's not just for the "mod" look of the latter half of the 1900's! A sunken living room can be just a seating area, conversation pit, or it can be steps down to an entire living room! Here are some very nice ones that I found on the Internet! I was looking for sunken living rooms that would represent all different kinds of styles from modern to traditional, from casual to formal.





Replacing the couch cushions on this would be expensive but it's a nice look.



























If that is a flat screen TV beside the fireplace, you might want to re-think that. Maybe it's a gas stove that is well insulated. Otherwise the heat could melt the plastics in the TV,



One of my favorites.













Another favorite of mine.







This one has the TV up high enough to be seen from the dining room and kitchen.

No comments:

My Most Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Contact Me

To contact me, email me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com