..........Contact me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com.........

Contact me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com

Thursday, December 06, 2012

Jenny's Christmas Visit

Our niece, Jenny, brought her two sons down for a Christmas visit this week. I am posting photos from her visit in this post.
12/6/2012
Brett is wrestling with his granddaddy, Ronnie, whom he calls "Pickles".


Hannah is playing with Brett's little brother, Ryan.





Savannah rides her Daddy.







Elaine is little Ryan's grandmother and they call her "Grommie"







Stan holding our great nephew, Ryan.



















Savannah knows which one is Baby Jesus.





12/8/2012











































12/8/2012 A day at the farm.





Melinda rode us all around the farm in her 2 wheel cart with her new hackney poney.



















I took them to Grove Park Inn to see the gingerbread house competition but I will post those pictures in a different post.


Stan, Peggy, Angie and Jenny took the boys and Logan to the Spartanburg Christmas Parade.









Afterwards they went to The Beacon. Most of us locals know it's not fit to eat but out-of-towners want to try it.







They left to go home early yesterday morning. Here are the last pictures Elaine made. Brett is saying goodbye to his SC teddy bear and to one of his favorite Pomeranians, Trouble.







No comments:

My Most Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Contact Me

To contact me, email me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com