..........Contact me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com.........

Contact me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com

Monday, September 24, 2012

Peaches and Cream

It seems like everyone is going with white or khaki shades in their home decor. It's almost boring because everyone is doing it. Don't get me wrong, I like those colors too but it's getting monotonous. I thought I would give you some new ideas on decorating with color. I did a Google image search and found rooms decorated in peach.

From a pale peach to a dark shade of peach, you can combine many other colors with it. Have you ever considered painting a room peach? Or using peach accents in a room? Maybe some peach throw pillows or a peach vase? Maybe a peach couch or other peach furniture? Peach shades in an area rug? I tried to pick out photos that showed a wide range from very formal and expensive to normal rooms like I have in my own home. I also chose different shades of peach and different ways to use peach in a room. Decorating in peach, using peach in your home decor, can be used subtly or all over. Here is what I found and I appreciate all those who have shared their decorating ideas on the Internet!

















































No comments:

My Most Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Contact Me

To contact me, email me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com