..........Contact me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com.........

Contact me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com

Friday, August 03, 2012

Redneck Fishing

Our niece, Jenny's husband, Kyle, has a lot of family in Illinois and he has a lot of brothers and sisters. The guys went fishing one day and they mugged for the camera. Kyle said it was "redneck fishing" so I had to make a comedy digital scrapbook page of them "redneck fishing". I thought and thought about how to make this digital scrapbook page comic and funny. I found a picture of an inflatable baby pool full of fish. Then I found some men bow hunting so I clipped and arranged to make it look like they were using their bows to shoot fish in a 2' inflatable baby pool. It was fun to make.

1 comment:

Christine Smith said...

hahaha, this is FABULOUS!!! Love the guys fishing into the kiddie pool! Very clever :) Christine Smith || http://christinesmith.net

My Most Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Contact Me

To contact me, email me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com