..........Contact me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com.........

Contact me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Moon River Brewing Co., Savannah, GA

When we were in Savannah, Ga last week we had dinner at the Moon River Brewing Co. where the Ghost Adventures once investigated for ghosts. That happens to be one of my favorite shows. I don't believe in ghosts, but I do believe in demonic tricks to make people believe in ghosts. People are really seeing something but it isn't the spirits of dead people but demons disguised as dead people in order to confuse people and make them believe in ghosts. Many people will believe in ghosts but NOT in Jesus Christ. This is a trick and strategy of the devil. I believe the same thing about aliens. People are really experiencing things but it's not aliens but demons disguised as aliens. People will believe in aliens but NOT Jesus Christ. It's a strategy of the devil. One day, when Christians are raptured, people will believe it's an alien abduction rather than that Jesus has gathered His flock. Anyway, I still love the show. I don't know why but I don't miss it. So we went there to have fun and say we'd been there. I made photos and had a lot of fun doctoring them up with "ghosts". So here are my digital scrapbook page of the "ghosts" we saw at Moon River Brewing Co. Look carefully for the "ghosts" in the pictures.



No comments:

My Most Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Contact Me

To contact me, email me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com