..........Contact me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com.........

Contact me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com

Monday, August 27, 2012

Do You Have More Faith In Sin Or Righteousness?

Do you have more faith in sin or Jesus? Do you think you cannot be saved because of your sins? Then you have more faith in your sins. Do you really think there is a sin Jesus Christ cannot forgive? If you do, then you have limited God & set sin up as more powerful than Jesus Christ!

 As a Christian, through Jesus Christ we are made righteous & our sins are forgiven. Through His work not ours! As Christians we are made righteous through His obedience not our own. We are going to mess up but we are forgiven. If we mess up & become consumed with guilt then we have more faith in sin than in Jesus. We are saved not because we are perfect but we are made perfect because we are saved through Jesus and His perfection.

No comments:

My Most Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Contact Me

To contact me, email me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com