..........Contact me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com.........

Contact me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com

Sunday, July 08, 2012

Jesus and Santa Claus

Jenny told us a funny story about her oldest son, Brett. He's 3 years old and has been attending a Lutheran church kindergarden. One day she picked him up and he was quiet and sad. She asked him what was wrong and he said, "Jesus. Died. On the cwoss. They put him in the gwound." She asked him, "Then what happened?" Brett perked up and answered, "He wose again and played with Santa Claus!" I thought that was hysterical. I'm glad he's learning about our Saviour, Jesus Christ. But it's just like kids to equate Him with Santa Claus because we put so much emphasis on Santa Claus at Christmas and not enough on Jesus. I always was truthful to Jenny, Luke and Lee about Santa Claus. When they asked I would tell them that Santa was a fun story for pretend with but JESUS was a true story. They liked pretending there was a Santa but they did know the difference. Anyway, I wanted to scrap the words of his three year old self. Here is my digital scrapbook page of his realization of the sacrifice Jesus made.

No comments:

My Most Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Contact Me

To contact me, email me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com