..........Contact me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com.........

Contact me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com

Friday, July 20, 2012

4th of July Parade

Our niece, Jenny, and her in-laws took the boys to see the 4th of July parade in their little town in Illinois. Kyle comes from a large family and they have about 15 grandchildren. Here are the boys lined up looking for the parade. I love how Brett is making "binocular" as he looks for the firetrucks at the beginning of the parade. His paternal grandfather and some of his uncles volunteer with the fire depts so he is especially interested in the fire trucks. Here is my digital scrapbook page of the kids watching for the July 4th Parade. Here is another digital scrapbook page of the Independence Day parade.

No comments:

My Most Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Contact Me

To contact me, email me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com