..........Contact me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com.........

Contact me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com

Monday, June 11, 2012

Stan's Trip To Illinois

Stan just got back from taking his mother, sister and nephew to see our niece, Jenny, and her family. I had to stay home to take care of the dogs and I wasn't sure I could make that long drive so Stan, Peggy, Angie and Logan went without me. I will post my digital scrapbook pages I make from his trip photos. There were several things I will scrap. One was when Stan gave little Brett the little boy golf clubs that we bought at a yard sale for him. Kyle and Jenny have golf clubs and now Brett has some just his size. Stan showed him how to hold his club. The other thing I scrapped is their day trip to Chicago. Another thing is the luncheon and baby shower that Jenny's mother-in-law and father-in-law gave her for baby Ryan who was born a couple of weeks ago. Naomi waited to have it so that our family could be there which was very thoughtful. Stan took pictures of the decorations, food and the guests, as well as, Jenny opening the presents. He even let Brett use the camera to take photos from his point of view and those are so funny! I will be adding photos of the scrapbook pages as I finish them so keep checking back over the next few days.

Here is the first digital scrapbook page I made and it's of Great Uncle Stan showing his great nephew, Brett Robert, how to use his golf clubs.



One day they went to Starved Rock.








Here is the page I did of Stan's mother, Peggy, seeing her great grandson, Ryan, for the first time.







No comments:

My Most Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Contact Me

To contact me, email me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com