..........Contact me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com.........

Contact me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com

Thursday, May 10, 2012

"Bimbo"

"bimbo" - describes a woman who acts in a sexually promiscuous manner. The term can also be used to describe a woman who is physically attractive but is perceived to have a low intelligence or poor education. This word derives itself from the Italian bimbo, derived from bambino, a masculine-gender term that means (male) baby (bimbo's feminine equivalent is bimba). Use of this term began in the United States as early as 1919, and was a slang word used to describe an unintelligent or brutish man. It was not until 1929 that the term Bimbo began to be associated with women. The 1929 silent film Desert Nights describes a wealthy female crook as a bimbo.

No comments:

My Most Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Contact Me

To contact me, email me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com